If you purchased certain Almond Breeze almondmilk, almondmilk coconut or cashew blend, almondmilk creamer, almondmilk nog, or yogurt alternative products, you may be eligible for a payment from a class action Settlement.
August 4, 2021 — Requests for Exclusion From the Settlement Must Be Received By This Date
August 4, 2021 — Objections to the Settlement and/or to Class Counsel’s Request for Attorneys’ Fees and Costs and Incentive Awards Must Be Received By This Date
November 23, 2021 — Claim Forms Must Be Submitted Online By This Date or Received By This Date if Submitted By Mail
October 15, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. ET — Fairness Hearing
- A Settlement has been reached with Blue Diamond Growers in a class action lawsuit about the marketing and labeling of certain almondmilk, almondmilk coconut or cashew blend, almondmilk creamer, almondmilk nog, and yogurt alternative products.
- You are included in this Settlement as a Class Member if you purchased certain Almond Breeze almondmilk, almondmilk coconut or cashew blend, almondmilk creamer, almondmilk nog, or yogurt alternative products from April 15, 2014 through May 17, 2021. Click here to see the list of Eligible Products.
- Your rights are affected whether you act or don’t act. Please read the Notice carefully.
|SUMMARY OF YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OPTIONS IN THIS SETTLEMENT||DEADLINE|
|The only way to receive a payment from this Settlement. If you submit a Claim Form, you will give up the right to sue Blue Diamond Growers in a separate lawsuit about the legal claims this Settlement resolves.||November 23, 2021|
|Get no payment. This option allows you to sue, continue to sue, or be part of another lawsuit against Blue Diamond Growers related to the legal claims this Settlement resolves.||August 4, 2021|
|If you do not exclude yourself from the Settlement, you may object to it by writing to the Court about why you don’t like the Settlement. If you object, you may also file a claim for a payment. You may object to the Settlement and ask the Court for permission to speak at the Final Approval Hearing about your objection.||August 4, 2021|
|Unless you exclude yourself, you are automatically part of the Settlement. If you do nothing, you will not get a payment from this Settlement and you will give up the right to sue, continue to sue, or be part of another lawsuit against Blue Diamond Growers about the legal claims resolved by this Settlement.||No Deadline|
- These rights and options—and the deadlines to exercise them—are explained in the Notice.
- The Court in charge of this case still has to decide whether to approve the Settlement.